Usage of Data
User data collected helps us to personalize our website according to each user wishes and preferences. Offering you the most spontaneous and friendly surfing experience is our priority. Data collected are for statistical purposes only and helps us to:
- Process orders
- Deliver products and services
- Process payments and communicate with you about your orders, products, services and promotional offers
- Keep and update our database and your accounts with us
- Propose a unique and targeted navigation experience
By completing an order or signing up, you agree to receive:
- Emails associated with finalizing your order, which may contain relevant offers from third parties.
- Emails asking you to review Kawawao and your purchase.
- Promotional emails, SMS and push notifications from Kawawao.
You may unsubscribe from promotional emails via a link provided in each mail. If you would like us to remove your personal information from our database, unsubscribe from emails and/or SMS, please email Customer Service email address by country.
Kawawao uses Google Analytics and Webtrekk GmbH for marketing and personal data optimization purposes. Kawawao also uses Google Digital Marketing to propose targeted offers.
To find out more:
Security & Data Protection
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. We work to protect the security of your data during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts every data you input. We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
Rights & Consent
If you are concerned about your data you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.